Original topic:

Green Line Issue on my Samsung M52 - Kindly Resolve

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 01:25 PM)
Veeeraj
Active Level 2
Options
Mumbai

Dear Samsung Customer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to express my concern and disappointment regarding a serious issue I have been experiencing with my Samsung phone. Approximately a year ago, I purchased a M52 model from your reputable brand, and until recently, I have been satisfied with its performance.

However, today, a problem has emerged that is seriously affecting my user experience. A green vertical line has appeared on the phone's display screen, which is both disruptive and distracting. This green line extends from the top to the bottom of the screen and makes it difficult for me to use my phone properly.

I have always been a loyal Samsung customer and expected high-quality products and reliability from your brand. However, this issue has raised concerns about the durability and quality of Samsung devices. To my knowledge, my phone is no longer under warranty, but I believe that the appearance of this green line is not due to any mishandling or damage on my part. It seems to be a technical defect. I did visited your Customer care center situated in Mulund, Mumbai but they are asking me pay Rs.7000/- towards it and which made no sense as it wasn't my fault.

I kindly request that you investigate this issue and provide a resolution that does not incur any additional cost on my part. It is essential to me as a customer that Samsung stands by the quality of its products and ensures customer satisfaction, even beyond the warranty period.

I trust that you will take this matter seriously and work towards resolving it promptly. Please let me know the steps I need to follow to have my phone's display screen repaired or replaced at no cost to me. I value your brand and hope to continue using Samsung products with confidence in the future. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-01 at 13.09.27 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-11-01 at 13.09.27.jpeg

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a timely response and a resolution to this issue.

Sincerely,

Viraj Pawar

19 Comments
Niraj7444
Active Level 1
Mumbai
I am also facing same problem with A73 pink line on screen after update

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A73-screen-line-after-update/td-p/14802154?src=ShareByU...
Veeeraj
Active Level 2
Mumbai
Did they helped you with any resolution?
0 Likes
Niraj7444
Active Level 1
Mumbai
Not yet.
0 Likes
IMCV
Active Level 2
Mumbai
For me also m52 5g, same problem
Now they resolved? Bro
Veeeraj
Active Level 2
Mumbai
How long ago did you had this problem and how did you resolved?
0 Likes
IMCV
Active Level 2
Mumbai
I am didn't resolved till now. I ask u bro whether u resolved or not ?
If resolved means how?
0 Likes
Veeeraj
Active Level 2
Mumbai
No my problem occurred today only. I went to service center but they are charging around 7k for screen replacement as it's beyond warranty period. I purchased this phone during Feb 2022.
0 Likes
Niraj7444
Active Level 1
Mumbai
After paying 7k they gives warranty for 3 months.. After 3 months if new update comes and for the new lines should we pay 7k again...😡🤬
Veeeraj
Active Level 2
Mumbai
Bro, hence I'm waiting for a day or two for Samsung team to respond and then take it to all social media platforms.
0 Likes