Original topic:

A51 new update ( September security patches)

(Topic created on: 10-14-2021 11:44 AM)
Rittusk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Kolkata
A51 new update September security patches.I update my ph and I have facing many problems in my phone. Sound problem, automatic restart every 10 minutes and hanging problem also.It is very difficult to use the phone.Fix it with new updates as soon as possible.This is really a problem, please use the phone, you will solve this problem.

Samsung care...
2 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Kolkata
Indian Version Variant only! I don't know do you get or if you have October 1st security patch it should fix the problem because I am using M30 sum are using M31, M30 and A series phone and the update is much better there is battery drain but it has reduced and no heating if you are having heating issues as well also there might be some new features!
0 Likes
Kolkata

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes