Original topic:

Samsung galaxy M31 model screen mirroring is not working

(Topic created on: 03-14-2021 07:49 PM)
MuraliKrishna154
Beginner Level 4
Options
Hyderabad
Myself recently purchased Samsung galaxy M31 model. And its smart view mode or screen mirroring option is not working with my Sony ht iv300 home theatre system. 
I am unhappy with this issue. Samsung is not interested to resolve this as I saw the past reviews of M31 in Google. 
At least hope now that Samsung technical team will resolve this issue soon.
13 Comments
JomonJohn
Active Level 2
Hyderabad
Same complaint me I use Sony HT IV300 Hometheater. But my Sony TV mirroring properly
Samsung_Support3
Options
Hyderabad

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly go through the following steps to connect your Smartphone to your Smart TV:

Swipe down the Notification pane > Select screen mirror option (Smart view / Mirroring / Miracast / Wireless Display / Mirror Share / Screencast / Screen Share / Smart View/play to ,etc) > Enable Smart view > Select the desired device > Tap to connect TV model number > Notification bar will appear on the TV screen and select Allow to give permission to connect your device > Phone is connected with TV. Now you can share the mobile content with TV.

Note: You need to have the mirroring connection to be open on both your smartphone/tablet and the TV for the mirroring to work correctly.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MuraliKrishna154
Beginner Level 4
Hyderabad
Dear Samsung,

The same reply what I found through Google. Simply you made copy and paste the same. it's not working. There might be a software issue.. Please resolve at the earliest
nish9869
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

Facing the same issue. Name of tv is not showing in Smart view. Trying since long.

Vikiaaj
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad
I am facing the same issue...
smart view not showing my TV name to cast
Samsung_r86RZE6
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad

Same issue ..have 2 different samsung mobile A50 and M31 both were able to cast earlier ... not working anymore...TV is not listed in smart view...

Maybe it's time for samsung to actually fix some issue's instead of installing dumb useless apps 

Pravin8123
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad
Smart view issue with my samsung m31s what shoud i do
0 Likes
kkagrawal
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad
I am also facing same issue with MI TV. M31 smart view is not showing TV list in the scanned devices
0 Likes
Reshmi_Ch
Beginner Level 2
Hyderabad
M31s refuses to recognize both my TCL 55" android TV as well as my LG TV hooked onto MiTV stick....Smart View keeps endlessly searching even at a distance of few inches from both TVs....pathetic!!!
0 Likes