Original topic:

Samsung Fold 3

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 10:58 PM)
DB30
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
I am amazed with the third generation of folds. Having used both the earlier models, I have to say this phone has outdone what foldable can expect. 
9 Comments
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
Yes they are better than previous generation foldables but still have not outdone what we expect from foldables
In two years foldables will be what they should be without any compromises
DB30
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Fingers crossed 🤞
0 Likes
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
The main reason why I have chosen s21 ultra over fold 3 is because of the camera , fold 3 with the camera capabilities of s21 ultra would have been a beast
Also in foldable devices in the coming years we will expect more durable flex display , little to no crease line + bigger battery and flagship camera and in display fingerprint also better capabilities of under display front camera
DB30
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Yeah... I am already missing my S21 Ultra... miss the camera 📷 big time... hopefully next year
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Fold 3 Camera is quite good . Only little downgrade is front under display but that's fine samsung has implemented some different and that will be polished in coming software update. Regarding battery with 2 display with 120 hrz refresh rate easily will get 6 hours screen on time for me with 70% of using main display.More over coming from exynos chipset to snapdragon is really incredible
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
I am using it from past 6 days and I must tel you it's really incredible experience. Snapdragon 888 runs like butter
Software optimization is in next level. Last but least build quality they improved really well from past generation.
DB30
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Yeah even with accessories !!! Did you get any case ?
0 Likes
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
No case but I got 1yr samsung care plus offer with accidental damage
Harish_Madhav
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z

I enjoy using z fold 3, the only issue I have been going through is battery draining. I'm carrying power bank now a days where ever I go. 

I hope samsung would rectify this issue without increasing the size of the fold3

0 Likes