Original topic:

Update icons

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 12:05 AM)
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Guys don't you think that you should update the User Interface , Icons , and many more because now in this particular time generation the interface and icons look so old fashioned that no one will find it something outstanding in the box . Rather the themes are also not so attractive that too even paid ones aren't so nice looking. More distance to cover in a short time frame. Make the apps interfaces look good and attractive rather you're making updates to some apps insides but aren't taking care of the outsides . Please add more features,free themes for gamers as well as normal users other than filling the theme store full with paid themes only *Nor paid nor free themes are attractive to put in as wallpaper .  It's high time Samsung make some changes to the interface of device as well as apps to make it look attractive . And also please release updates soon guys , I am freakin tired going to settings checking for updates and getting none . 

I know Team Samsung will never disappoint its users but decision making of the team is a bit more laggy than usual . I have faith in you that you'll look into these issues and soon resolve them . 

Thank You Team 
:) 
3 Comments
enigmashubham
Active Level 7
Use Hex
0 Likes
SaMbIt015
Active Level 5
whats that buddy ? where's it available?
0 Likes
Techyboy
Active Level 4
Ya it's true