Original topic:

Indus app bazar in Galaxy Store - back with its shady app installs. Suggestions?

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 01:08 PM)
hexdrogen
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)

I've always had bad experience with indus app bazar used in galaxy store. The apps are below low quality, it installs bunch of bloat apps which have to be carefully removed everytime the Samsung store is opened. People who are old or who has lack of knowledge about this bloatware apps are the real victims though. They have no idea how an app got into their phone and suffer from slow phone, loads of bloat ads and run out storage space. 

Last time I installed the new update for samsung store from external source and the indus app bazar was gone for good. Now after September software update, it is back with its shady apps.

The first rule of Ux is give user the control and samsung knows this better than anyone. I urge samsung to get rid of the app bazar or make forced changes to the app to perform better. It's not nice to have stuff installed that I didn't intend to install.

I know there is an international version and Indian version of app store. International version doesn't work in India for some reason. If there is a different version of app store, please do suggest, I'd like to try it out. If you have other suggestions, do tell. 
14 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
For old people, just disable and put the galaxy store to deep sleep.
hexdrogen
Active Level 3
Yeah, I wish I can do that. But the disable option don't work on that.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Oh sry, I never tried that because somehow the galaxy store is not installing or recommending apps on my A52s5g.
0 Likes
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
🤧..galaxy store doesn't go in sleep mode. And also we Cant turn on Battery optimization for it.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Ic, I thought that since it's possible for playstore, it would work for Galaxy store too.
0 Likes
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Can't agree more 🙌

This is the kind post that have to be tagged on the homepage where most of the users and Samsung admins can see and do something about it

Are you using M or F series devices ?

hexdrogen
Active Level 3
A series
Vishanavi
Active Level 9
Wow

Usually M & F series are plagued by side loading and such bloatwares
0 Likes
hexdrogen
Active Level 3
I also thought the same until i bought my new phone. Ig even S series suffer from this plague.