Original topic:

GCAM Update

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 05:49 PM)
Metaneel
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
Hello samsung.

Kindly bring an Update For GCAM in Samsung M series Or M31S sprcially As i Have One . Phones Like Poco, Xaomi Already support GCAM . 

Samsung Being A Brand Shouldn't be Behind . A humble request 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
5 Comments
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Gcam only work with phones having Snapdragon Chipset not with Exynos. Samsung can't do anything since Gcam is a Port of Official google Camera and is proprietary for Pixel phones.

So you can't ever expect it to work on Exynos based samsungs..

Unless some miracle happens and Google makes a Pixel Phone with Exynos, which is highly unlikely.
0 Likes
Metaneel
Active Level 1
Thank you for the Info My friend .i Didnt knew that it doesnt work With Exynos . Guess i have to Switch to Google Pixel phones
0 Likes
Metaneel
Active Level 1
Can U name some Smart phonesThat support RAW photography . I am Struggling To Find One . I know IPHONE does But no info about Android . Kindly Help
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Raw photo support was added in Android Lollipop (5.0) back in 2014 as part of the Camera2 API. They standardized on the Adobe DNG universal raw format and are available in all of the major flagship phones.

Also you can use a descent Snapdragon phone with 845 or above or 720G or above chipset with Gcam to get best Raw Photos.

My fav and the cheapest option is PocoF1 with Sanity Gcam. It is more like Pixel 3 level.
Metaneel
Active Level 1
Thank You So much sir
0 Likes