Original topic:

F12 | Group Sharing March 17 update not installing

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 02:21 PM)
Galaxy_Prime
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)
When I try to update the Group Sharing app from the Galaxy Store, it doesn't install properly and the following pop-up appears. 

This pop-up appears
ErrorInstallation failed. Try later
(com.samsung.android.mobileservice : -112)
I am facing this issue on my Galaxy F12 
(SM-F127G/DS) running OneUI Core 5.0 . Due to this, I cannot send files using Quick Share as well. This seems to be a common problem among other F12 users.

Please get this issue fixed ASAP

4 Comments
cs_member8
Options

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy_Prime
Active Level 5
I've tried clearing cache many times but it doesn't work
kristoph
Beginner Level 2

Same problem here. I have a Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, in Android v13. Group Sharing is also giving me :

Error
Installation failed. Try later.
(com.samsung.android.mobileservice : -112)

Clearing cache does not work. Still same problem.
Restarting the tablet, does not help either. Samsung correct this pls

Galaxy_Prime
Active Level 5
The problem has been solved in the most recent feature update. Thank you Samsung Devs
0 Likes