Original topic:

Display/ Screen

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 11:57 AM)
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Store (Apps & more)

Hi,

My Galaxy Note 9 was working fine until 2 days back the screen automatically started turning yellowish/ greenish and horizontal lines are displayed on the screen. I am not sure why is this happening all of a sudden, the screen sometimes gets back to normal but again in a couple of seconds it turns yellowish. 
Is anyone facing the same issue?
Someone, please help me with this query ASAP!

Thanks,

Kshitij Kamble

19 Comments
Are the horizontal lines pink or green color?
Did u drop your phone? Or did you change the the blue light filter settings...keeping the opacity too high will make the screen look yellow.
0 Likes
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
No, they look more of black and grey.
0 Likes
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
No, I didn't drop my phone. Also, I don't use the blue light filter so that's not an issue..
I am reading since yesterday that the the users have been reporting to similar issues like mine after updating the latest security patch.🙄
0 Likes
A picture of the screen will be much appreciated
0 Likes
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
sure, the horizontal lines are visible too in the photo..
Looks like a software issue...i read a temporary fix on the internet suggesting to switch off the Adaptive brightness on the phone and keeping the brightness less than 50%.
0 Likes
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
I don't use adaptive brightness either and my brightness level is always below 50% 😔
one thing I noticed is that if I keep the brightness level around 0% to 20% the phone works fine. But that's not how it should work right?
0 Likes