Original topic:

what's your problem samsung

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 02:52 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
When I purchased samsung phone I trusted samsung for its features and quality but now with the one ui I am totally shocked that samsung removes major major features and now they are not providing it and also they promise and now they turned to complete 180 degrees I wanna ask samsung for what reason you remove the features now I feel that I have been looted by samsung . Still does not want to provide the features that has been been removed and now with the complete refusal you samsung have made us angry in lot of ways . Now I feel that I have done a great mistake to take samsung flagship I dont know what's you problem is with features , just wanna remove features in the name faulty policy and does not want to provide it back for how much long I will fight I have been fight from 2019 jan to till this date no response to our feedback and now when the turn comes fro us you back off in complete 180 degrees 

P.S note 9 and s9  to samsung 

I lose trust on samsung this time I have done a complete mistake to take samsung 

Now dont cry if not samsung then who you andhe bhakt dont even know what's actually going on 

9 Comments
vishal6367
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
note 10 and s10 series will getting 2.1 update
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
they already got samsung promises the update for the s9 and note for 2.1 as well
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
now backing off
vishal6367
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
s9 plus also flagship of 2018 atlest need to give 2 year of major update why they taking so much money than give nothing i think samsung forgot its last year flagship they only focous on currnt time flagships
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bro ... i am an S10 user and the only reason i did not buy S20 is the inferior Exynos processor. Added to that, the frequent removals of features. Fed up. Samsung is no more in the first position in my list.
Mohanish007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same here
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is the problem
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
can you follow me on tweeter
name is @hanitirkey on tweeter
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i don't use Twitter that much.... but i do have an account.. install the app and will do. okay 👍