Original topic:

switching back

(Topic created on: 10-02-2017 06:21 PM)
ashokgo
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am switching back to iPhone after iPhone x launch because my display is broken in the corner and I dont like that they give offers to new comers but not for the person who prebooked the phone
18 Comments
glorified
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
good decision bro. atleast apple people don't discriminate people having previous years flagship devices. they update their devices on time and at the same time rather than updating country by country or skipping updates in different countries.
0 Likes
SKora
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And the worst thing is they have reduced the price of phone by 4k... within 4 months..
0 Likes
SKora
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
at least other premium brands maintain their price and don't feel cheated to buy the phone in pre launch offers..
0 Likes
AJ81
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
don't blame Samsung for ur foolishness. why didn't u opt for an insurance which are way better than Samsung Screen Replacement offer? Apparently, just holding a smartphone doenst make one smart. heard of One Assist and Airtel Secure ?
ashokgo
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
before u say something know y they r saying I live in tirupur in tamilnadu insurance and one assist are not available here
0 Likes
ashokgo
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
if I am willing to buy a iPhone x wouldn't I change my screen
0 Likes
AJ81
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Go and read OneAssist site. if u are living at place where offline service is not possible... U have option to get it repaired from authorised service centre and send the invoice online to them and get the amount refunded. Again - Just holding Apple doesn't make one Newton.
0 Likes
ashokgo
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's not about money if I want I can change to new mobile if I want to
0 Likes
ashokgo
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's about Samsung service
0 Likes