Original topic:

sudden disconnection of call s8

(Topic created on: 05-23-2017 12:20 AM)
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
using a s8 since past ten days. in this phone while talking automatically call drop occurs and when we try to call, on the screen the calls would have started and timer is started.
both the caller n listener do not receive communication . need to switch off n then only the phone becomes ok
0 Likes
10 Comments
Juniortech
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
jio hai to ye problem mujhe bhi face hui...
0 Likes
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Vodafone hain Bhai.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your.
Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue:-
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.
4) Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.
If still issue persists then we would suggest you to once contact with your service provider.
0 Likes
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this issue is still persisting. now the device automatically reboots itself while I am on a call with someone . buying such an expensive phone and having problems with it, really screws my mind
0 Likes
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the phone automatically reboots. this was also observed today and happened thrice
0 Likes
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
dear technical expert from Samsung,
we are awaiting your reply. should we take it to the service center??
0 Likes
dilip0103
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
is there a resokution to the issue raised by me ?
0 Likes
SammYz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes,I am also facing same problem..did everything but it is still there
0 Likes
khagesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is happening with me too. This is just unbearable
0 Likes