Original topic:

samsung is a mass cheater

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 11:59 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung is a mass cheater Samsung first announced one UI 2.1 initially and now complete back turn Samsung should give as promised if not then why did you made such marketing stunt for s9 and note 9 series Samsung should give it it's our right I am not asking for the os update I am asking for the ui update  at least do update the UI especially  for the pro mode video recording which you guys removed from the os in the name of faulty policy 

now don't try to say give up or stop it Samsung promised and they shouldn't refuse it to give us 

http://chng.it/6wtpYhPT

Sign this petition Samsung should realise its mistake with messing up with customers 

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Wohi main dekh raha tha tera timeline sookha sookha pada hai bhai bahut der se...jaari rakhna
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

are petition share  aur handle kar raha hoon tabhi late hoon post karne mein 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

abhi tak 143 log sign up kare diye hain 

Francis
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you are talking about a brand who purposefully slowed down older devices via OTA updates.
0 Likes
Francis
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you will get the 2.1 on S9. One UI 2.1 is not an Android OS upgrade. Also, S10 got the update a week back. S9 and Note 9 will get the updates soon
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

thats what i told here i don't want os update i am happy with android 10 but i want UI to be updated 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

did i mentioned about os update the answer of the question is no 

i wanted the UI to be updated not android 

0 Likes
Francis
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
figured, and I mentioned you will be getting the UI update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

nope i dint cried for that because i know how to solve it every time i solved that issue