Original topic:

s9+ moisture detected

(Topic created on: 05-11-2018 02:25 PM)
Akm99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
my phone keeps telling be moisture detected without letting phone near water it's stays for 2 hours and goes away to come back again after 3 hours please help I can't charge my phone
9 Comments
Akm99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
and it like this for days waiting for it to dry is not helping it comes back again
0 Likes
Talhah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Do you leave your phone lying in the bathroom when you shower?
0 Likes
Akm99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no never , I'm aware about the fact that humidity can do this but no my phone is always in a cold non humid place and if it was from humidity and so it would happen once and go not happen repeatedly....I think it's a software thing
0 Likes
Talhah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Blow into the port hard for a minute and see if any water comes out wen this happens or put ur charger in and then take it out and examine it and see if there's water or steam on it. If u don't see any water then it must be a software error.
0 Likes
Akm99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did ..... I searched the internet before posting this and on samsung site they day shake and blow in the port I did it all non worked
0 Likes
Talhah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Well do this then. Plug the charger into the port and then unplug and see the port. If u see water on it then somehow water is entering unknowingly
0 Likes
Akm99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
there is no water in the port I don't think that water is going to get in and out of the port 6 times
0 Likes
Talhah
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Factory reset. Make a backup and see if it happens. Otherwise go to Samsung and report it
0 Likes
TRSA26
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is the update of sofware me too but on A7 2017
0 Likes