Original topic:

s8+ battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 12-04-2017 11:33 AM)
gp055
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone faction battery draining issue in a8+ ?? recently i found out that my SOT is only 3hrs 30mins i put every apps to sleep other than the apps i use regularly turned off auto brightness brightness to low level AOD IS ON. Screen resolution is wqhd+ on the time of purchase with similar settings i had SOT around 4.5hrs but now its only 3.5 hrs anyone facing same issue??
0 Likes
4 Comments
sivachinnu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
even I do have after October patch...
0 Likes
kkkkkkk
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same problem to me also
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you."

0 Likes
sp123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
you may have to reset your phone....I used to get 6-7 hrs of screen on time when new but after updates reduced to approx 4-5 hrs. after resetting it I am getting 6-7 hrs of SOT again
0 Likes