Original topic:

s8 and s8 plus will not get one ui on s8 in uae

(Topic created on: 02-09-2019 10:24 PM)
dadoo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Today i talk with customer care centre in uae and they give me a shoking news that samsung s8 and s8 plus will get only pie update there are zero chances for us to get one ui update by samsung.i dont know why samsung is doing this to his customers?if anyone have any related information or update plz contact me
0 Likes
12 Comments
suryagopan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They are already beta testing it in other markets for the same model. And also in notices they have updated the above phones in the list and clearly mentions one ui
0 Likes
dadoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ofcourse i chat with samsung repsentative for beta testing imformation and he told me its not available for emrates and we can get only stable version pie in march.i told him i am exited for one ui rather then android upgrade.he reply me that we,ll get only android pie.samsung experience version will not available for emrates.really samsung should think about it.
beta testing not available
one ui not available
late updates
samsung what you guys are doing??
AlbertPaul
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Guys, i spoke to Samsung Customer Care now, as per them One UI will also be updated along with the Pie update for Emirates
0 Likes
margesh87
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
will we get one ui beta or the stable version??
0 Likes
dadoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
stable version in march 4 sure
0 Likes
AlbertPaul
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
the stable version i guess, they told me this morning that i will get a call back to explain things better,
but have not got the call yet.
will call them again 2tomrrow and will update you all
0 Likes
Khabibibi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
When is the uae s8 plus exynos getting the update?
0 Likes
dadoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok mr albert ill be waiting 4 your update on dis one
0 Likes
fizzylizzy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you will definitely get the one ui for s8 and s8+
0 Likes