Original topic:

s20 heating issue

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 09:39 PM)
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
While using camera or more then 30% brightness cpu heats more then 50 degrees why even in normal use always show 42 degree phone automatically gets restart.
16 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung support reply.. I'm just putting it here..
For heating issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).
2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes is did already thank you for your reply memory is available more then 58% ram is also free more then 50% its 67k device and i purchased it on 15th March Samsung is like kidding to me really you can't touch my device if i open a camera and click 1 or 2 pics it feels like fire ball
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
install this app to check temperature etc...
Complete information about your CPU, GPU, battery, camera, network and OS.

Available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=flar2.devcheck

yes this is unfortunate that a new flagship phone having these problems...

after lockdown try to contact samsung..see if they can do anything about this..

0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
use this while gaming...

nice talking to you 😊.. feels good
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am monitoring since last 3 days now in a single day 3 time restart i can't understand
why Samsung is selling a smartphone
to cook food they need to sell a gas stove that is far better and cheap might be the reason is you can cook food on portable and smart stove can heat anywhere anytime
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
while playing pubg on high graphics within 15 mint it can burn your hand immediately temperature more then 46 degree back portion and front display in between anyone calls you your ears will also burn i already feels
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro SAMSUNG has copper layer for cooling..even tho that happens...
Also since Amoled produce their own light it's very thin screen soo it heats easily

Samsung Exynos always goes above 45C while gaming.. even Snapdragon also do... but going to that level frequently is not good....
best try to rest your phone i.e let cool and then play the game bro... i think that best thing we can right now..

or buy a case which keeps phone cool..if there is any case like that...

gn bro
0 Likes
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Actually i did that too but nothing happens and now it is restarting system automatically and then sudden heat up it just 20 days to purchase very disappointed from Samsung
Kratos20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And one more thing i purchased this specially for camera for gaming i am not playing games on mobile that much only once in a week and withi this device its heat while playing pubg morthen 10 mints so not able to play more then 30 mint with this device you can't touch this post that