Original topic:

pubg lags in s8+

(Topic created on: 01-07-2019 11:57 PM)
umi
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Pubg lagging very much ... not playable on s8 plus ... it lags as if m uzing j2 
9 Comments
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
we need proof
videos from another phone(real life)
no one will believe on u by just writing something here
Rickodain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I'm using a an S8 & pubg is laggy. My internet speed is fast so the ping isn't the problem. The gfx tools do not help 100%. The phone is just not able to run the game anymore 

0 Likes
anilpss
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the lag is due to internet connectivity bro it's not a phone issue
0 Likes
umi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
m using jio ... i hv 5 mbps dowoad spd ... wht cn b the issue
0 Likes
Rickodain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I beg to differ. I have an S8 & my internet speed is fast enough. But my phone still lags. The phone is just not able to run the game anymore

0 Likes
Simbalionet
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i guess ,there are different cases in which you are facing this issue,

either your ROM is full and lot of applications on the background

too many players connected to the server which you are trying to connect.

or frame rate lag

if the frame rate lag is the problem
give this a try

repair client....disable game launcher and tools from settings advance features..download game tuner from play store..set max res..fps 60 ..hw +2 or above...and open game from game tuner.
try using fhd not qhd

can find the game tuner apk on Galaxy App store..or www.apkmirror.com
umi
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
thx bro alrdy did that last night ...
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for being a part of Samsung community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. . The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
mk21
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my s8 cant run pubg on extreme fps and it lags on hdr
0 Likes