Original topic:

pubg game lag issue on Samsung galaxy s 20 plus

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 10:45 AM)
pANk007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there , there is a huge lag issue is on my new Samsung galaxy s 20 plus when play pubg on this device . I had used Samsung galaxy s 10 plus before this device . There is not such an issue on that device . Pubg runs quite well on that device. But on my new Samsung galaxy s 20 plus   pubg game lags too much . I don't know why this is happening.  I thought that game should run better on exynos 990 than its older version exynos 9820 , but it ruins everything . Please help me. Please tell me  that is there any chance of improvement in gameplay of pubg mobile by its future updates ? Otherwise i am going to switch to iphone and put this mess in garbage..
I am so much disappointed with Samsung..
9 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
pANk007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
no . i am not talking about the render lag or ping issue . I think this is due to software optimization
0 Likes
Lkmagr
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Here is solution for you. 

https://bit.ly/2y4Py5x

It fixed mine too..

0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
try this it's for S10 plus maybe it'll help you too 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
pANk007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thnx ... i ll
0 Likes
Rizwan7797
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
hi,
i use same device but i have ping issue in pubg mobile. i have good connection of internet but still game 🎮 is lagging and getting higher ping.
0 Likes
Zmks9
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Mee too , but I have s20 ultra , and very bad for gaming

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand you concern about "phone hanging". Kindly perform the below mentioned few of the quick steps:

1) Check space availability: keep at least 20% internal memory free.
-Settings > Device Care > Storage.

2) Check internal memory space: To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once in a day.
-Settings > Device care > Memory.

Kindly visit the given link for the complete steps and be assured it should resolve your issue:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback > Error Report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes