Original topic:

missing cool jazz font in Samsung galaxy s20+

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 06:00 AM)
vaseems8Mobile
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Guys recently I have bought new phone, when I tried to change my font to cool jazz,the option is not available. Can you please suggest me how to get this font.
7 Comments
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
download using zfont from playstore 100 percent free and reliable
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sorry rishabh...it's not supported
0 Likes
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
did u check the galaxy store for purchasing the said font if avlble?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
if it is to be purchase ,I'm ready to get it but,no luck
0 Likes
tapanshukla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
install any vpn app from play store (don't open it now), clean your samsung galaxy store cache and data by long pressing galaxy store icon and clicking 'info'...now force close galaxy store and make sure it's not running in background in recent apps list, turn off your phone and remove your sim cards (mandatory)....turn on your phone, now connect wifi, open vpn app and select vpn for 'united states of america' and connect....once you're connected through usa vpn using wifi, open galaxy store and search for your font name cool jazz or chocko cooky or rosemary...it will show in store....download and install all 3 or any u want...now disconnect usa vpn...turn off phone, insert sim card/s and restart....that's it...the thing is that these fonts are not available in indian galaxy store so u need to access usa galaxy store to download these fonts. and yes, they are free from samsung. i am attaching screenshot of my phone fonts as a proof. 😀

Screenshot_20210124-114744_Settings.jpg

Rocco25
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
It defenetly worked for me thank you so much buddy for your help simple steps very easy
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
You can use any font with its ttf file and there is an app called monofont. For downloading, it there is an xda thread and telegram channel link
0 Likes