Original topic:

cheating and fraud by Samsung India

(Topic created on: 03-27-2019 01:26 PM)
nd1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Viewers, I have ordered a galaxy watch 46mm as pre-book offer from Samsung Shop on 21.03.2019 and paid an amount of Rs.9999.00. After that,  they have confirm the order. But, in the track order record it's found that the order will deliver by the company or shop within 45 to 60 business days. 
I have contacted to the company or shop for early delivery. But,  they have taken no responsibility for the same. 
Therefore, it was compel to cancel the order. But, the shop has not refund the paid Rs.9999.00 asap on cancellation of the order for the goods or services. 
The cancellation was done on 26.03.2019. But,  the paid Rs.9999.00 is not refunded by the company or shop till 12pm 27.03.2019.
So, it is clear that,  the Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd cheated me by fraud. 

14 Comments
sanjeev88
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
refund process 7 to 21 days
0 Likes
Galaxy S
the delivery time must me mention prior to the order and regarding the same must me in terms and conditions or notes. on cancelation there company has to go through a process so I will take some time to refund your money. this is not some local grocery store that it will refund your money in an instant.
0 Likes
nd1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes, 94. remember my hard earned money is not for you. u are liable to refund the payment as soon as you have got the cancellation request of your fault.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
true it's your hard earn money but there is a process of refund. I get you !! you are angry and need the refund. they will refund as the process get completed
0 Likes
Galaxy S
so be a patient customer and wait for the refund.
0 Likes
nd1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you are confirm an order after full and final payment not before payment. so, mind it.
0 Likes
nd1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not only that, they have not provided any kind of delivery period prior to book or order of the goods or services.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
sorry to say that but when I did my preorder thing I was informed of everything
0 Likes
Galaxy S
to be honest it's your hard earn money so you need to ask things before buying anything
0 Likes