Original topic:

bixby voice

(Topic created on: 09-11-2017 04:45 PM)
johnK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi ,
admin will you please make some effort and let us know when we can get bixby voice here in india. atleast you should inform us the tentative date.
0 Likes
9 Comments
notefam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
samsung pleaseeee !! man
Samy1118
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
bixby is crap if you don't believe me than ask to Samsung galaxy s8 user. Google assistant is far better from all assistant including Apple's siri
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Lol..
Sad to hear it, but I think you haven't used Bixby till now ..😂
0 Likes
johnK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
admin you know what I ended up locked my device in order to get bixby voice with the help of one trick which I found on internet. I had to visit samsung care and get unlocked my device but let me tell you its frustrating experience that we are still not getting bixby voice here
0 Likes
Sulthan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
it is better to shift to iphone 8.siri is much more better than bixby and svoice.
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Loda mera..🖕
0 Likes
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung dega baba ram rahim ka thullu ...😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅
0 Likes
Samy1118
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i think you haven't used google assistant yet compare it with bixby and siri than you will know brother bixby is really a crap it needs lots of modification
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. We sincerely regret to for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that Bixby voice is on hold due to some technical reasons. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified with various mode of communication for further information you can check Samsung news room.

0 Likes