Original topic:

android update

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 10:35 PM)
krishna878
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung  not providing update for s20 monthly security patch also receiving month end soo bad they can't provide for own processor i am shifting to google pixel..
0 Likes
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not only s20 ..most of device received security patch in the month end only from long time ... and own processor means ? we are not understanding... means Google os is by Google like that ? if it's like that then none of the company can run without support of Google os ... samsung also having same Google custom os only ... but the difference is some company make their own os with compile Google custom rom..that's it
krishna878
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
exynos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh 👍 ... see bro i never feel any issue with exynos.. snapdragon is little good over exynos but not so bad and the difference atlest I didn't feel ... the main problem is samsung software... samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company hence if someone simply update software via those then there will be maximum chances to produce software loop holes over software which creates thousands issues and anything mysterious with device if by chance that software not installed fully or correctly which is not the process way to install software even ... the software allaways needed to be flashed by odin or through authorised samsung service center as they use odin only for their official purpose otherwise install software via smart switch and pc 🖥.. thatswhy samsung introduced smart switch bro that people can get software loop holes freedom.... A71 is snapdragon variant now issues coming in that also .... once flash firmware and see how your device works like champion.....I am using galaxy device from 2012 .. I never used mobile data or wifi to install software hence my all samsung devices working like champ
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Please buy Google Pixel 4a for 39000
0 Likes
krishna878
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
pixel 5 won't release in india
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Please read again , I wrote Pixel 4a
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and if you want to buy pixel then it will be great only ...
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I suggested to him as he wants fastest updates, doesn't matter any other things like hardware, service, reliability.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
for photography also pixel is good phone and can use full power of Google... but problem is if by chance anything happened mysterious with device then find service center is problematic ... as I know 3 of my friend who already got display burn in issue in pixel ..unbelievable but true 👻
0 Likes