Original topic:

android pie craziness

(Topic created on: 12-03-2018 08:41 PM)
Nitin5
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I don't understand why people are so restless about android pie as if its the only thing left in the smartphone. What about when you will get android pie. What after that? Will you start blaming samsung for android Q update not being delivered ? #samsung never promised it will give timely update. Did you buy samsung smartphone coz you will get android pie or did you buy coz you like samsung features? I don't know what the fuss is all about as if life is gonna change completely after pie update.
33 Comments
DIlIP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
well said brother
0 Likes
Livelywispy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think u mean Android P Beta
0 Likes
Soulhungry
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
is there any major update other than the version number and name?
0 Likes
Premjeeth
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have used Android P beta and stable both in OnePlus 6. Its gonna be better but i can't promise that life would change after P, but Atleast your smartphone experince will definitely.
0 Likes
PK610
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Listen Motherfucker....When all other companies have started rolling out Android Pie on their devices,naturally we will get curious about pie on samsung. And this is not the first time,everytime Samsung does this same shit.
SageSummer
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's common nature. While others who paid the same price already got the pie update with new features why Indians only have to wait everytime. People are restless because Samsung is not treating everyone equally.
People here and on YouTube are posting video and images of the new features of One UI so obviously every Samsung user will get curious and will want to have them on their phones. Indian users are always left behind whether be it the security patches or major OS updates.. Indian Samsung phones will be last to get it..
DIlIP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
so why the f*** you still using Samsung device and commenting here @pk610
Galaxy S
well said
0 Likes
SageSummer
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@ Mr Dilip - Please watch on your language. Don't use abusive language here.. It's a professional forum not your WhatsApp group.
You will be reported and blocked soon if this happens again.