Original topic:

about rollback to android pie from android 10 beta.

(Topic created on: 10-27-2019 01:47 AM)
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
As you guys know Samsung released the latest beta for s10 devices..many people upgraded but being it's a beta and its filled with bugs i saw many posts to rollback to pie.but the solution given by Samsung using the smartswitch app on pc isnt working right now.
So they direct you to go to a customer care center near you.
But to stay free from that hassle there's also one more official way to rollback.
I'll post some easy steps not so in detail..if anyone wants to go in detail then do comment.
1. Backup all your data on the beta build.
2. Download the lastest firmware(stable) from sammobile(do note- only sammobile no other site)
3. The free download takes time..like literally.. i have a 200mbps download connection but free download is limited to only 300~kbps..so it'll take 4 5 hours to download all files.
4. Where you download all the steps to flash the official firmware is given on the side.
5. Follow steps carefully and you'll rollback to stable pie in no time.
6. I had a question earlier if my knox counter will be reset etc etc..but i went for it and no it doesnt void your warranty and knox is not reset..its the official firmware from Samsung only. So flash it without worries.

NOTE - this post should be used as a guide..if you don't know what you're doing ask for help or don't do at all..there will always be a risk of bricking your device if steps are not followed correctly..so if you have done flashing earlier go for it..otherwise visit a nearby service center.
Will meet you guys in the beta again :)
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes😎
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try Samsung Smart Switch PC
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
didn't work for me.. you can try again maybe it'll work :)
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes