Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Screenshot_2023-08-10-14-44-05-46_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-10-14-45-07-76_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-10-14-45-59-59_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-10-14-46-24-57_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-10-14-47-21-58_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg

I got Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g from Australia in and now I'm using it in India. My phone got switched off on 3rd August 2023 at night around 11:15 pm all of sudden and upon enquiring with Service provider (the very next day) near by my location, I was informed that my phone is dead due to motherboard issues, and after that I was left with no other option and decided to take new Sim.. I reached Airtel store and asked for new sim, but then I just gave a try to switch on my mobile, and yes it did turn on... And then again got switched off on 6th August 2023 and till date it's dead!!
Is Samsung really using such kind of cheap quality materials? Does Samsung really care bout there customers hard earned money?
Or they are just trying to pull money off from customer on the name of premium phones??
And I swear, there service is so pathetic and I have proofs of that... They are fooling customers...
I had contacted Samsung support via WhatsApp on 9 August 2023 at 12:30am and one person named Arun had to be addressing my issue, and he made sure that some from higher authorities would call me by 11 am. I didn't get any call so I had to start this conversation again from beginning and this time at was one person named Navpreet Kaur, and this person surprised me by saying that I my request has been closed, and after started asking me service request number which last night Arun actually didn't provide me. So I repeatedly asked them to go through my previous conversation, so finally this reply came "I am unable to check the chat history because the chat details are not available with your number". I was like **bleep**, and then a had to take screenshot and screen recording and sent them.
Later on I get this message "Sandeep, You are using an overseas model thats why the repair is chargeable" and I said yes I'm ready.
Samsung support- Have you received any estimate call from service center team?
Me- Yess
I have been to service centre...were I was informed that my phone is dead!!
He clearly mentioned that it's company fault... "Motherboard issue hai sir..."
This is what I was informed.
Samsung support - Could you please confirm that you are ready to pay the charges or not?
Me- Yes
Then finally
Samsung support- The reference number of your request is 1187***517.
I then got a call yesterday for confirming that my complain has been registered and the concerned person would call me... But no Response yet!
I never knew Samsung uses such pathetic quality to build there premium phones... Previously this issue was with there low and middle range phones..but now even there premium range is absolutely worthless….. Value of Samsung premium phone is only till warranty, once the warranty ends,your handset is worthless!!!

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same and would request you kindly share your contact detail with the preferred time to call you on Email support. So that our concerned person will look into your issue and you will get a satisfactory resolution earliest.

To reach our Email Support kindly visit on given link
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes