Original topic:

Wifi connectivity issue when any bluetooth devices are connected

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 10:40 PM)
Deepak_c
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Guys, am facing a very strange issue with my Galaxy S9. When connected to wifi, if am connecting any Bluetooth devices like speakers or headsets, after a few seconds of surfing the Internet or watching YouTube videos, WiFi moves to limited connectivity state. Same issue is repeating even after disconnecting from WiFi and reconnecting again. Anyone else facing this issue? 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
first time hearing.....and i am facing an issue which you first time hearing may be ....that in my galaxy s9 basically I use iris scaner biometric to unlock my device. but when I am clicking a photo by built-in camera 📷 apps then again trying to unlock my device by using iris biometric then the area of iris scanner is turning into dark blackish pink color ( secure folder biometric no such issues)😥 I flashed my 2.1 firmware from authorized Samsung service center. then also this issue present software built-in issue may be
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Is your wifi 2.4ghz. Bluetooth device use the same frequency of 2.4ghz which may cause interference with Wi-Fi. This is a common issue. Only 5ghz or dual band router helps here. Only thing you can do is get close the router for better speeds.
Deepak_c
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya.. My wifi is 2.4ghz...this only happens with S9... My roommates are having oneplus 6 and ZenFone 5z...they don't seem to have this issue... Not sure y
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
The issue varies from manufacturer to manufacturer but it is present and common for 2.4ghz router. You can search for this. There is no certain fix for this.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We understand your concern and will help you to resolve the issue. Be assured, to resolve Wi-Fi issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Forget the Network:-
Go to apps screen > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network > Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2. Reset Network Settings:- Go to apps screen > Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Setting.

3. Reset the device: Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.
Note:- Before reset kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch m
mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question), along with the screenshot and videos.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
iamshubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same problem next time iphone hi lene wala hu me
sai_kumar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Me to facing the same issue. Since i brought this s9 mobile. So instead of using Bluetooth headphones i am forcibly using wired headphones. I likes samsung but now afraid of buying my next Samsung mobile because if this type of issues even in flagship mobiles.

0 Likes