Original topic:

Why top model not have micro SD slot

(Topic created on: 03-03-2023 11:02 PM)
DKS1983
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why we need to give more money to buy with high memory phone or cloud. Why it is not possible with one time buy micro SD card to use many phones an may year. 

So please give a model in top model phones with micro SD slot.

19 Comments
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Well, even the fastest memory cards available in the market are much slower than internal storage. Many people don't even bother to buy a good quality memory card. They buy poor quality memory cards which slows down their phone and they blame the device manufacturer for poor performance. This is why companies don't include memory cards these days. And obviously, upselling you with higher storage capacity options and cloud storage options is also a reason.
0 Likes
DKS1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Cloud must be hi-speed . How is it possible in india and data changes is also applicable. So how you can tell the SD card not well than these things.
0 Likes
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
150mbps Broadband is widely available at affordable prices now, which is actually faster than what a lot of memory cards offer. This might have been a problem before but its possible now for a large section of the country.
0 Likes
DKS1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Tell me cloud charges.
0 Likes
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
75rs a month. Data stored in the cloud can be accessed across all devices. Memory cards are prone to faliures and can result in data loss. Cloud storage has redundancy to protect against data loss.
0 Likes
DKS1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please explain I am using 256 gb sd card from 6 year and change 4 phone s ' no find any issue. I have looked cloud. 256gb 5000 rs has a lot of prise. And I am using office 365 1tb 5000/ year storage but the phone have 128 gb . I am usable to mage use a file and delete it. It has so many acd and full HD videos and a lot of file . So am not found a lot on mobile to use sufficient for cloud. I have got the cast effective by sd card not for cloud. I am not work at home. For broadband. Then mobile use 10gb 100 in a month data to.

So please how the cloud is cast effective
Than the sd card.
0 Likes
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I never said that cloud is cheaper than SD card. People who buy top end phones want the best performance even if it means paying more. Why would they go for slower storage when they are paying a lot of money to get the best performance possible by buying a flagship phone. The top end mobile consumers aren't budget concious. Most people don't even use memory cards these days. Memory cards will get obsolete one day just like CDs, DVDs, floppy disks etc
0 Likes
DKS1983
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ok thanks, Can you say which mobile process need to be more than 190mps speed?
0 Likes
CountRavioli
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Video editing, file transfers, app launch, file searching etc. Also, most people who buy flagship phones don't need that kind of performance but they just like to know that they have the best performing device.
0 Likes