Original topic:

Volume Issue during Zoom Call when Regular Phone call interrupts

(Topic created on: 07-25-2022 10:46 AM)
Samsung_2uitITl
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I am using Galaxy S21.

I am having issue this quite frequently. I would be on zoom meetings on my phone on the main speaker for volume. When I receive a regular Phone call or even a missed call during the zoom call, if I answer or disconnect the call, and connect back to the zoom meeting, the volume from main speaker switches automatically to the small speaker on top of the phone and its barely audible. I have tried to turn off Bluetooth when this happens which resolves the issue temporarily but if the Bluetooth is off it does not switch back to main speaker at all unless I log off of zoom and re login again.

Can anyone pls help

2 Comments
Galaxy S
In Zoom app On the Top left corner you can see the speaker changing option tap on it so you can switch your speaker
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

If the issue still persists, kindly register your concern in the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes