Options
Galaxy S
S20fe 5g doesn't supported UWB
Please update and give this facility in s20fe 5g
26 Comments
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
It had exynos 990 which is a bad chipset but now it is optimized agree but battery on s20 was horrible but fe tg has snapdragon 865 worldwide with less price abs it's not me every person who bought and even tech youtuber calls this a flagship 👍
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
None of the western youtubers called it a flagship including mkbhdd.
Anyways the point was that you said s20fe is complete flagship which misses out on "only one feature". And you tried to insult me with all those smileys thinking that all you are saying are true.
But now when I proved you wrong with facts, you are changing topic.
That's not admirable.

Nb: everybody recommended the device because it's a excellent phone at that price. Nobody denies that.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
And FYI the fan edition originally launched with exynos in most of the countries. It was only later they launched the 5g edition with sd.
In that case even s20 launched with Snapdragon in the US. So you are losing there too.
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Mkbhd called it flagship phone with all the practical features with less price
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's what is called a toned down flagship. That's why I said it's not a "real" flagship.
Anyways I have learned to agree to disagree. So you have your perception and I have mine.
Peace out.
Vicky2078
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes 100%
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes