Original topic:

USP of S-Pen which no one tells you about

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 12:36 AM)
Subha_
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
The best USP when it comes to actual usability of S-Pen that no one tells you about is marking schemes and pipelines in field for Core Sector engineers.
It comes real handy tool be it engineers from any specialization. Where using text to mark any stuff in image is really difficult in huge schemes with small space to write.
I didn't found this USP being told by any youtube reviewers. Also, most of them told that S-Pen is totally of no use, including in one of the youtube reviews Nothing CEO told the same. Also, in case of electronics/ HW Architecture enggs & VLSI or any other circuitry designers usage of Samsung or any other manufacturer tab is a good option.

But for a plant engineer where we have to trace while at a height and have to put the device in pocket once marking on image is done then walk along the stairs, keeping a massive tablet is a not an option, there samsung s ultra series comes to aid.

I believe whosoever thought of inclusion of S-Pen in Ultra series is a genius. Made by engineers made for engineers.

Well what samsung can do is make a grip case that can give assurance.

3 Comments
ab28
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes..very much helpful by identifying the lines specially those complicated line networks
Subha_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes especially for ones working in T&D, TPPs in C&I Mech & EE.
0 Likes
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes..s-pen is really good.