Original topic:

Super Fast Charging 2.0

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 07:33 AM)
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone,

I am using 100 wat Gan charger with combination of 5 AMP wire for my s24 ultra same i have used previously for my s23 ultra as well. But i couldn't see Super fast charging 2.0 appearing on display,only super fast charging.Any suggestions on which charger brick and 5amp cable should we use to utilize this feature .

13 Comments
MadhuT07
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If charge with 45w charger then it show superfast charging
0 Likes
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That is because if you use 3amp cable please change to 5amp cable with samsung original adapter then it may show 2.0
0 Likes
SungVarma
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Check if your Gan charger's output supports 45w. May times they range between 18w, 33w, 65w etc
0 Likes
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It supports 100wats from 2 ports , are you able to see fast charging 2.0
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Use this original charger with the cable, mrp is rs 3499 I purchase this from offline official store for rs3000, u can see in the pic it's shows 2.0 charge while using original charger and cable1709715655827.jpg1709715820458.jpg
0 Likes
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you then it works with only original charger . Any time time difference did you notice between super fast charging and 2.0 ?
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Earlier I used to use my realme 50 watt charger, and it shows fast charging not even superfast! And it tooks almost 2 hours to fully charge from 1 to 100% now with this original charger and cable that comes with the charger now my phone charge in an hour!
0 Likes
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay generally chinese brands most of them doesn't support PD technology so they don't charge samsung phones properly.Any ways thanks for the information 👍 😊
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
One more thing if u decide to purchase this charger, purchase this with the cable version! It comes with longer and thicker cable than compare to the cable that comes with the phone.
0 Likes