Original topic:

Subject: Request for Android 14 Update on Galaxy S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 01-20-2024 10:36 PM)
Winter-Soldier
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my appreciation for the Galaxy S20 FE 5G, a device that has truly impressed me with its powerful processor and overall performance. As a satisfied user, I would like to bring to your attention the importance of timely software updates.

As per Samsung's commitment to providing three years of updates for its devices, I am eagerly anticipating the Android 14 update for my Galaxy S20 FE 5G. The device, which was launched in India in March 2021, has been a reliable companion, and I believe that ensuring it receives the latest software updates is crucial for maintaining its optimal functionality.

I understand that Samsung values its customers and strives to provide them with the best possible experience. With the Android 14 update, users like myself can benefit from the latest features, security enhancements, and improvements in overall performance. I kindly request Samsung to fulfill its promise and include the Galaxy S20 FE 5G in the list of devices receiving the Android 14 update.

Your attention to this matter is highly appreciated, and I trust that Samsung will continue to prioritize customer satisfaction by delivering timely software updates for its devices. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Manjeet Dahiya 
manjeet6363@gmail.com 
21 Comments
Galaxy S
Samsung is big cheater
Galaxy S
We want one UI 6 update in S20 FE 5G
Galaxy S
S20 FE 5G
Galaxy S
Please complaint it.
Galaxy S
Please Twitter, Samsung community , Samsung support par complaint dalte rahiye taaki update mile
Galaxy S
Please go to consumer court
Galaxy S
Please Samsung call support se baat kariye
siva035
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
We want one UI 6 update in S20 FE 5G
gxghxhzhgzb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi