Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ss2 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-13-2022 08:38 PM)
Murph
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, iam note user and I want an upgrade. It's s22 ultra good? I've read some reviews and iam not sure about getting s22 ultra because of battery life situation, no SD card. How is your experience with it? Help me out. Iam thinking apple 14 pro 😱
8 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you are thinking of the Apple iPhone, you might get better battery life but you're getting no SD card as well not to mention having to change your ecosystem accessories. If you are using Windows as your main computer platform, get ready for headaches and frustration. Even iOS is not as flexible as Android so you will get frustrated if you are power user.
0 Likes
Murph
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😱😱😱 didn't think about that 😕 whoops
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If you move to iPhone, everyday you will be reminded of why you loved the note in the first place. Thats a long time to not have your trusted note. Being able to use an OTG connector with any usb memory stick has saved me many times. It's the simple things that iPhones just don't do.
Murph
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Soo true I guess I will stay, I've done enough research 🙃 🙂
0 Likes
asp1495
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S22 ULTRA is better than the Iphone 14 pro and pro max...I didn't recently hear about the battery story but one of my family members has the S22 Ultra and he is so happy with everything what the phone can do...If you like taking picture's that are far away then the Ultra is for you but if you don't want yo take far picture's then the Iphone is for you...just remmber like the other guy mentioned that when you are upgrading to Iphone then you will lose customization from Samsungs side which is more than the apple's and bo SD card slot so if you want to have more storage then you must be willing to pay a fee for just more storage...Okay yes the Iphone's battery has improved alot and the security that apple has on your data is sick..where Samsung doesn't have that level of security on your data...there's alot of stuff to think of before upgrading these days..You must gou and sit and look at all the pros and cons then make your own decision...everybody can help you to make a choice but you have to pay that phone off so if you're not happy then you have a big problem...I hope this helped...have a wonderful day
Murph
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you very much will look in to it 😀
LebeseP
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not sure if it will help but that's my battery usage on the S22 UltraScreenshot_20221113_115815_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
Murph
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Not bad actually, I use my phone mostly weekends cause weekdays iam at work. I think I will stay with samsung and the change would've made me mad
0 Likes