Original topic:

Scrolling bug in s23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-17-2023 02:51 PM)
sahil927
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Guys, 

Recently noticed a bug in "Dineout" App while scrolling through the deals. Screen is stuttering while scrolling down which I suppose shouldn't be the case when you're on 120Hz panel and that too latest one. 😀 

7 Comments
Rinzzlerr
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It need not be the phone's issue. The app might not be optimized properly for the device/OS. Had this issue in the twitter app sometime back. Got fixed with an app update.
sahil927
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Okay, let me try re-installing it
0 Likes
sahil927
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just tried re-installing the app. Issue is the same
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If the issue is not there with the other apps, you should complain to the application developers. Because the issue must be of the app.
sahil927
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok thanks
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Clear an app's cache, follow the steps: Navigate to Apps> navigate to and open settings> tap apps> View system apps> application > storage> Clear the cache.

2: Switch off your phone for a few minutes and then switch on and wait for a few minutes.

3: Update App if available. Update software: Menu>apps>settings>software update>install.

4: Reset app preferences: Setting >> Apps >> Three dots on the right top >> Reset app preferences.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rockinsnake
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
This issue is in every aap where scrolling is available. After 3 to 4 scrolls it starts lagging.
But when i turned off adaptive refresh rate ro 60hrz, its working fine. There is some issue with the samsung os it seem.
0 Likes