Original topic:

Samsung wallet doesn't support the Middle East version of samsung s23 ultra.

(Topic created on: 03-27-2024 10:39 PM)
shasha001
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I have a Middle East version of samsung s23 Ultra which was broughtfew months back, I couldn't see samsung wallet in galaxy store, but my friend has unlocked version of the same device, he could able to install and use samsung wallet. Even I can't put samsung care for this device. Some may argue changing CSC will work, but a normal person wouldn't do that and also it may brick the device in my opinion. So guys be aware of purchasing samsung flagship devices outside India, some features which you expect does support due to the country's policy. 

2 Comments
Galaxy S
You seems like a well informed person, so you should have known there are a lot of Samsung features which are region based hense locked. So in your case only changing CSC will help.
0 Likes
shasha001
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I knew that after purchasing it. At least I want to make people aware who are willing to buy samsung Flagship outside India. Yeah, changing CSC will work, but for that, we have to go to the service center, and if they brick the device, you can't claim warranty in India
0 Likes