Original topic:

Samsung #themepark

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 12:19 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung

I like the default theme and icon pac but size of default icon pack in 4×6 grid which is ideal Grid size for most of the smartphone but One UI have comparitively very much small icons on 4×6 Grid and app opening and closing animation also starts laging and flickering when we use 4×6 Grid size.

Screenshot is just for Illustration propose actual product deffers from model to model and respective screen sizes

I just changed the circular icon to square it looked somewhat better but what about icon pack is which squarish shape and folder shape is circular. And apart from that most of the icons doesn't change its shape while we change icon shap from theme park

Notes: Fool Dev Samsung don't you consider folder Icon as App icon if yes then you why there is no option folder icon in the Customr App Icon create menu just like in the below one 

Please consider my feed back One UI launcher has all the customization and advanced option in Home up and theme park can't you impliment them here in Launcher itself

Note: learn from apple if you copy anyone you should copy it perfectly inmprove it. Or else if provide any new feature in theme park it should work widely accross the One UI Apps and Service Not like painting door newly when we opened door house itself is the antic peice of years. Thing should not look good only on the home screen or lock screen but also they should look good from inside the Apps and settings and menu.

This will keep on going soon changing to IoS device cz I am sticking on Android only for Customization and on One UI because it is the best skin the Android market I have no choice but if you can't even copep in Customization then waste os Using Android phone Switching IOS after IOS 16 relese it looks intelligent Choice cz now IOS also providing Customization in lock Screen soon they will provide for Home Screen You Android guise will loose market Do something As soon as you can.

Samsung Members if You are samsung fan's do like these post and share so that it reaches to samsung. If you do this I will be showing you default samsung app locker which I accidentally found as you can see some apps are locked in screenshot I did not used Samsung's S Secure app or any third party Trust me. You will be benifited
1 Comment
MandarS23
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Icon pack version is only available in one ui 4.0 ? In themepark ?
0 Likes