Update Your Phone to its Latest Version.
Close all Background Running Apps.
Turn on “Put app to sleep”.
Disable Always on Display.
Turn on Dark/Night mode.
Reduce Screen Resolution on your Phone.
Perform Factory Reset.
1. **Check Battery Usage**:
- Go to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage. This will show you which apps are using the most battery. If you notice any apps using an unusually high amount, consider limiting their usage.
2. **Reduce Screen Brightness and Timeout**:
- Lowering the screen brightness and shortening the screen timeout can significantly extend battery life.
3. **Use Adaptive Brightness**:
- Enable Adaptive Brightness so your phone adjusts the display brightness based on your environment.
4. **Optimize Battery Settings**:
- Navigate to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver, and customize the settings to limit background activities.
5. **Turn Off Unused Features**:
- Disable features like GPS, Bluetooth, and NFC when not in use. These can drain your battery even when not actively in use.
6. **Limit Background Processes**:
- Go to Settings > Developer Options (if enabled) > Limit Background Processes, and select a lower option.
7. **Check for Rogue Apps**:
- Some poorly optimized apps can drain battery excessively. Uninstall or limit usage of such apps.
8. **Update Apps and Software**:
- Make sure both your apps and the operating system are up to date. Updates often include performance and battery optimizations.
9. **Reset Settings**:
- In some cases, resetting your device's settings can help. Go to Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Settings. Keep in mind that this will reset various settings, but not your data.
10. **Factory Reset (as a last resort)**:
- If all else fails, consider performing a factory reset. Ensure you back up your data first, as this will erase all content on your phone.
If you've tried these steps and the issue persists, it might be worth contacting Samsung support or visiting an authorized service center. There could be a hardware or software issue specific to your device that requires professional attention.
We would like to apologize for the frustrated issue you're going through with your phone, please make sure to use the original charger. Also, you may try to diagnose the battery from the settings > battery and device care > battery. Otherwise, you should visit the service center directly.