Original topic:

Samsung's S20 FE back panel got loose again😂

(Topic created on: 02-27-2023 04:19 PM)
PrateekPriyadarshy
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Look thoroughly

The problem was there first I thought that I was the one responsible. So I changed the back panel adhesive for 300 rupees then I took care of it carefully still it happened again and it's wrost this time. Maybe some Sammy's feature showing what they have 
Inside their smartphone.
60 Comments
Galaxy S
I suggest Samsung to use fevicol 😂😂
Galaxy S
Fevi kwik🤣🤣🤣
Galaxy S
Bro. Put some feviquick. It'll be alright 😂
Galaxy S
It's Fevi kwik🤣
Galaxy S
Lol. A+B = B+A. Everything is same 😅
Galaxy S
Yes i accept. It's my bad.🤣🤣🤣
Knife fruit par gire ya vise versa katna fruit ko hi hai.
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Seems like you didn't took proper care of your phone. My S20 FE 5G which is almost 1½ yrs old now didn't have a single scratch on the back panel or any signs or loosing the back panel adhesive or whatsoever...
Galaxy S
Bro I may not own many smartphones but since 2016 I got my first smartphone which is j7 nxt. Not a single scratch on that phone or this one has no scratch only smudge from dirt which is normal. I have not dropped a smartphone in my life bro😂 most of my friends and family knows that. I take care of my phone and 2 laptop and 2 desktop and gadgets like they're my babies 😂. For your kind information I bought a back cover for 1400 rupees and here you're telling me that I'm irresponsible 🥲.

Apart from my story above it's a problem that exists like m31 restarting problem. Also needs to be addressed.
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bruh, I too am facing this issue. I still have a 2.5 year old f41 and 5 year old redmi note5 pro. Both are in physically good condition.

A52s5g has zero scratches or dents on it. And still it is continuously having this issue. Some batches A52 and s20 series has this issue. Just because you don't have, don't think that we are careless in using our devices. I am someone who prefers to use my devices as long as they runs.

I am someone who puts the device in a plastic zip lock cover before putting it in the pocket while I am traveling, to save the camera lens from dust in the pocket. I don't think anyone will take care of their devices to that extent.
Solution
Tarrasch
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have a galaxy A52s and there was never an issue, the back panel itself came out after an year of use.

Your logic of improper handling is absurd. That is why I pay Samsung so much of money to give me a quality thing.

Maybe your judgement is based on an alternate realm where Samsung is the best. 😅

And who are you mister to judge people how do they use their phones?

For example; let us say tomorrow you get in an accident and get your legs amputated. [God forbid]

How would you feel when someone comments that you could have handled your vehicle nicely 😅.

How would you feel then?

Although my comparison may be unwarranted but the rationalization behind both the scenarios are same man.

Words are poison speak indeed but think twice before you speak my friend.

Now, I have made up my mind and looking at my money pot so that I could now move on to another brand.

Be loyal to humans not organizations; I learnt this the hard way. Never again.

My repeated calls to address my issues when an average Indian buys a smartphone for the first time worth 38, 000 INR, was so disgusting that I stopped going to Samsung for repairs.

When I was in college and school I had a thing for Samsung and used to think that all iPhone users are more or less idiots. 😅 But now I know why.

One of my family members always advised me to not to be an ardent supporter of something, the results are always bad.

Which time has taught me.

I used Vodafone; they are shite now.

I use Samsung; they have become what you think they have, SHITE.

Ab gaali dene mat lag jaana, ek achche aadmi ki tarah sochna maine kya bola hai tumhe.

Aur doge gaali tab bhi koi farq nahi padta hai; ye to pata chal jayega k tum kaisa sochte ho. 😅