Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20 fe 5g screen colors shifting

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:51 PM)
NaveedKazi8888
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I bought S20 fe 5g and I used to have Note 9 earlier but I am not that satisfied with the screen resolution and can notice the inconsistent colors shown across the display. The screen seems to be on the warmer side,does anyone face the same issue or the screen of fe 5g is having this kinda display, please reply as my return window closes day after tomorrow, Regards. 
18 Comments
RohanG030601
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
No brother no issues on my display I have s20 fe 5g buyer on Amazon Oct sale
Galaxy S
Maybe some issues than on mine
0 Likes
BVikram
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hmm. Was whole screen is warmer or only corners. If only corners then you need a replacement. For me out of box the screen is warm yellowish.
After changing screen mode to vivid and adjusting white balance. It was somewhat okay, not fully white. People was it same for everyone
Galaxy S
Feels like parts of the screen are warmers mostly in the upper half and a bit on the right side of corners. It's out of the box that I started noticing this since my return window gets over so needed to confirm this
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro I visited service center today and they checked if there's any display issues but they didn't find anything. They said S20 fe displays are all same
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I tried this and it looks better than before maybe coming from the high resolution displays it's getting time for me to adjust to this screen.It should have been really great if Samsung should have provided dynamic display for fe as well. Anyways have to live with it as the battery optimization and performance is on par compared to the exynos chipsets on fe 4g
0 Likes
FearLesS007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
U will knw the clr issue after use of 3,4 months
0 Likes
lakhan4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
on peles
0 Likes
BVikram
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Some parts of screen is a serious issues. Run *#0*# and click Red green blue test. Screen should be even in all color test. Any unequal is a major concern.
0 Likes