Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20 FE : The killer model

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 10:16 PM)
Andre3
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung S20 FE cloud mint

Flag ship killer phones have been trying to either outperform or provide the simple joe with the features that normally don't come under the price category.

2020 has been seen as the demise of this killer era due to certain reasons that we already know, 
But as always and I mean always, Samsung grabs this situation as a opportunity to release their own set of flag ship killer model resembling the Samsung s20, and this article talks about all the traits of the phone that I have taken a liking too

This draws out a comparison between the original and the Fan edition to highlight the key features of the phone. 

Is it a trimmed version of the Samsung s20

Normally when people think about something that is a fan edition they start thinking of a replica which has a degraded quality or something that doesn't meet the caliber of the original,
The Samsung s20 FE is similar and yet different to the original model, it isn't just a replica but has it's own originality to it.

It has cut back on several features to keep the cost at a minimum range like using glastic and a bit of a downgrade at the rear camera section, other than a few minor set backs the overall design and nostalgia that this product brings is just amazing.
A noteworthy feature is the ample battery life that it adds to it's design to balance off the features that has been taken off, as mentioned earlier.

Many might suggest that the back design is lacking in terms of quality, nevertheless the matt design and the color scheme extraordinarily makes the problem to seem not so noticeable.
The color aspect is something that is original to the design and I would say that it exceeds the original in terms of flair.

The thin bezels, amoled display and the 120 hz refresh rate which surprisingly wasn't cut off makes the model stand out in a different aspect to the other challengers in the market.
A large number of people have viewed this phone to be not so note worthy, but the key aspect they are missing is that this necessarily doesn't need to have all the killer features as it's parent and that even though it takes the structure from a flagship phone i.e. the galaxy s20 , It is a separate model and a one to add the idea of how phones may progress in the upcoming years.

A little tour of it's specs

Weight : 190 g
Dimensions : 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm
Build : Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame
Display : Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+( 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~407 ppi density))
Battery : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25 W
Color variant : Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange
Chipset : Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
Camera : rear camera(Triple: 12 MP, 8 MP, 12 MP), front(32MP)
RAM : 6GB
Storage : 128GB.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Samsung S20 FE is a really competitive phone that brings out a new concept to the existing market of the flagship killer phones. It is definitely noteworthy and worth buying and investing in. 
Aside from the product inspection ,Personally this would be the phone that I would suggest others to buy if they want to experience a high level of quality features

Note:This sums up why I like the Samsung S20 FE.
4 Comments
Andre3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
let's go cloudmint, see u guys in the top 20 👍#cloudmint @samsungindia
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
price for this ?
0 Likes
Andre3
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it's currently at 49,999 ruppes / $ 249 .
0 Likes
undisputed051
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

heating issues?

0 Likes