Original topic:

Samsung downgrading s21 fe camera after update (s21fe sd)

(Topic created on: 10-23-2023 08:29 PM)
aswin_deth
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
When I brought the S21 fe, the thing that attracted me the most to this device was it's camera performance. And it was good, until I updated my device 2 days ago. I never expected this kind of behavior from Samsung. The camera performance is
noticeably worse. The photos are visibly worse, softer with more grains and less detail even in daylight which makes it incomparable to before. As a long term Samsung fan, I'm deeply hurt and it'll be really hard for me to recommend Samsung devices to others after this. I still hope it's a bug in the update which will be solved in the next one. I'm cautiously optimistic. But if it's not fixed, can anyone tell me if there is a way to manually rollback updates( which defeats the whole purpose of 4 year updates promised by Samsung 🤦‍♂️). Sigh.
16 Comments
aswin_deth
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for the info bro.
0 Likes
kailash9057
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Security update 1 august ka hi chal rha he
aswin_deth
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for the info. I didn't know the difference but my problems with the cameras started after the last software update. It was like 1.2 -1.3 gb I believe. So it doesn't change anything about my opinion about the cameras getting worse after update 😅
0 Likes
sathya12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Which variant? SD OR EXYNOS?
0 Likes
aswin_deth
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Snapdragon
0 Likes
sathya12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Haven't received the update yet.
0 Likes
sathya12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes.. Even I am on this version. Thanks for the info.. Will skip this update.. Thank you
0 Likes