Original topic:

Samsung accidentally reveals Galaxy S21 FE ahead of launch

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 01:24 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
The Galaxy S21 FE is coming really soon, and this can be confirmed through the fact that Samsung accidentally published the phone’s name and image on its website, only to take it down shortly after. The device was revealed on Samsung UAE’s website yesterday. As you can see in the image below, Samsung UAE had accidentally published the Galaxy S21 FE 5G’s support webpage ahead of the phone’s launch, which was spotted by leakster Evan Blass (@evleaks). The webpage revealed the smartphone in its green avatar along with its name and model number (SM-G990E/DS). Going by this information, the company could launch the Exynos 2100 variant of the device in the Middle East region. Galaxy S21 FE specifications The Galaxy S21 FE has been leaked several times over the past few months. It has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with Full HD+ resolution, HDR10+, and a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone uses either Exynos 2100 or Snapdragon 888 processor, depending on the market. It has 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage. At the front, the phone has a 32MP selfie camera. At the rear, the device has a 12MP+12MP+8MP triple-camera setup. It has an in-display fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, and an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance. The Galaxy S21 FE is powered by a 4,500mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging and wireless charging. It will be available in black, green, pink, and white color variants.

4 Comments
Galaxy S
Greetings brother,
I'm Very excited for new Galaxy S21 FE 5G ... with 25W charger, 4500mAh longlasting battery , IP 68 rated waterproof, HDR 10+, Full HD+ infinity-O with 120Hz refresh rate... 😍

It will be better with Snapdragon 888 chipset..
I want it pink colour variant... 😍 💗

Thanks for information 👍 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yes, who wants Exynos??? I also want sd 888 version especially the green colour for me.
Happy to help (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Galaxy S
😊 👍
CAzad
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes👍