Original topic:

Samsung S21 FE SD888 ONE UI 6.0 Update!

(Topic created on: 11-26-2023 10:54 AM)
Nil00700
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I think We all samsung fans should boycott the FE models of Samsung phones, it's very disappointing to see A series phones getting One UI 6.0 update earlier than S21 FE whether it's Exynos or SD888 version, Exynos S21 FE still got the november Security patch but S21 FE SD888 version is running on August security patch, ONE UI 5.1. At the same time A series phones like A34,A54 getting stable update of ONE UI 6, Also Some A73 users got it! It's very disappointing!

#S21FE #OneUI6 #UPDATE #ANDROID14 #FEMODELS #SAMSUNGS21FE #SECURITYPATCH #SAMSUNG

47 Comments
AgeNtSaRcAs
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ok let's do it (typing from my A54)
0 Likes
Nil00700
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You got One UI 6?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
S21 FE is 2 year old phone. And phones you mentioned A54 etc are launched in 2023 and A54 costs more than s21fe right now. As of now all m,f,a,s series are eligible to get 4 years of Android updates. Updates are no longer a flagship thing right now.
Nil00700
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
2 year old phone I agree, but at least they should Push security updates? I mean They tell S series is our highest series and Still They forgot a phone. I'm not telling only about S21 FE, Why flagships like S21, S21 ultra don't get it, they are flagships and updates aren't flagship thing but High end series should get earlier than budget phones? Hope you understand my point
Nil00700
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung A14 today got One UI 6.0 stable update! Any views?
0 Likes
CHANU_99
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Do you think A14, A34, A54 is more flagship/costly/.. than s22 series? even s22 ultra? Than why update is not receiving in such devices? I think Samsung should focus on their high end device first..
I'm writing from S21 FE (2023) and it was not released before A54.. okey? If you have knowledge, you can think now..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Lol s21 fe released 2 years ago I think you're talking about s21 fe sd 888 varient then it was released in USA and other countries 2 years ago and in India it was released with Exynos 2100. You won't get any more update in s21 Fe other than Android 16. Same like S23 Fe released in India with Exynos 2200 and usa and other countries like UK etc with sd 8gen 1. After 2 years Samsung relaunch that old s23fe in India with sd 8gen 1. And S20 was also a flagship device 3 years ago does that mean it will get updates like a newly launched A54 midrange phone? Absolutely not. This Brand is Samsung not Google or Apple. Google and Apple phones get updates rapidly and all phones get updates together. If you want updates quickly buy Google or Apple phones next time. So you bought a 2 year old phone? Lol use your brain and think. And as of now A54 is more pricier than s21 fe just check Flipkart.
0 Likes
Moraladnan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, you don't understand the logic.
S21 fe is getting late because of the stability and bug fixing.

Ones said, "Better comes late "
Be Patients.
Nil00700
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I understand, but at least they should push security patch, Like S21 FE Exynos Got november update, whether S21 FE SD888 still running on August security patch. If I keep aside os updates, I expect at least timely security patch updates.