Original topic:

Samsung S20 heating issue with screenshot

(Topic created on: 10-18-2020 12:21 AM)
Shinoj77
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

26A1B455-D7E9-4163-BE36-58B982ECE200.jpeg

So I went to bday party and clicked few photos . All of a sudden the S20 heated so much that I couldn’t hold it . Also it started giving the warning message and I had to switch off the phone . I missed to take the bday moments due to this stupid phone . 

Later I figured out  a solution for this . I switched  back to iPhone 11.  SAMSUNG FEELS INDIANS ARE MORON BY SELLING SUCH CHEAP QUALITY PHONES AT 70k . Also they are fooling customers by saying that they have released an update to address the heating issue . All lie . The funny part is they don’t sell exynos processor in their own country South Korea .  We should boycott their products. 

Screenshot attached for Samsung 

6 Comments
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I am big heater of exnos but not samsung.. so I have s10 lite which is very powerful till date 🥰
0 Likes
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes Exynos is a heater and battery drainer
I have made a big mistake after buying
S20 FE which is equipped with exynos
Must have gone with S10 Lite with flagship is equipped with Snapdragon. Much better than exynos
0 Likes
JIO4GSIM2AIRREL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
natwerak porbln
0 Likes
JIO4GSIM2AIRREL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy sim nam .JIO4G networks
0 Likes
JIO4GSIM2AIRREL
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung. modal number.M11

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes