Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S8

(Topic created on: 09-29-2017 12:55 AM)
humbyavi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
I am a Galaxy S8 user and I would like to know if Samsung would provide an update to the Camera app in S8 which would have the same feature as in Note 8. The new focus feature seems to be a great feature and would be a breakthrogh if provided in the Samsung S8.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
tht needs 2 camera
humbyavi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank your for the information Ridz. However i do feel that this can be applied to a single cam as well to focus primarily on the main object. Your views on this would be greatly apprecited.
0 Likes
Ridz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
by single camera it is only possible through software processing it can be achieved till a certain level bt it wont be able to complete with optical processing of dual camera because both camera have different focal length which let thm make the difference between subject. but selective focus or pro mode cam produce good results if used correctly
0 Likes
humbyavi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you Ridz for sharing your views. . It was really helpful
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Join Note 8 Telegram Group for Indian Users
https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkAYfNQcXiOLCes0vg
0 Likes
iAnsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Use selective focus. I use it in S7 Edge
0 Likes
humbyavi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Selective focus is a slow feature and is not 100 % reliable when it comes to clicking selective focus pictures
0 Likes
iAnsh
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But something's better than nothing☺
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that some feature of the camera can be depend on the hardware specification of the device.
Also would like to tell you devices are very in Specification and Features so we can not say that you will get the same feature as Note 8. However we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes