Same old same old

(Topic created on: 02-28-2022 01:59 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung does it again
What? Yeah u heard it 
This time also the ultra series is yet to reach us and frustration is already there. Samsung recently launched its s22 ultra and tab s8 ultra. Do u see anything ultra in it? i think i don't cause a week a ago i had booked the duo devices but Alas samsung quietly limited the hardware to a 256 gb in tablet and 512gb in s22 ultra . I mean why i the world xant we for once get the top notch model of 16gb 512gb s8 ultra and 1tb model of s22 ultra since the latter has lost is micro sd card slot. I recently had a small talk with chief executive customer care Priya tanwar and 10 min later got a call from service people saying it's what it is? Funny i had cancelled my reservation of the 2 devices and now I think why should I let go of my note 10 plus it's 12 gb 512gb in config and is still in top notch condition. I mean I compared it to the American market the tablet is in 16gb 512gb version and s22 ultra in 1tb variant. Why the hell can't we for once get the top notch model ? I mean they get all the colours green burgundy black red sky blue grey and all the accessories even the tablet that says ultra is getting a backlit keyboard and we are stuck with the simple silicon keyboard that's of no use in darkness since it's not backlit. I mean as they boast in the unpacked event it's ultra and is the biggest baddest of them all i decline to think it all detours to America and we are limited by its hardware why?
4 Comments
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Hmmm
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup.. discrimination should not be encouraged. ALL should get the same value for money.
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Hmm
wazoomba
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Totally agreed.Hope they are listening.