Original topic:

SECURE FOLDER issues - Phone restarts non stop after enabling SECURE FOLDER

(Topic created on: 01-31-2020 11:37 AM)
vijey
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Strictly stay away from the Android 10 update, made a big mistake by installing it, already had a tough time when i installed the Beta, spent hours to roll back. I thought the stable version atleast will be good, that **bleep** even more than Beta version, Its all half baked and totally useless, good lock doesnt work, secure folder doesnt work, iris scan area which comes on the screen showing the eyes gets stuck and the upper half of display gets blackedout, only way to come out of the half black screen is to restart.

Full bugs and full Nonsense, they simply want to release and prove to the worlds that they are getting better in releasing the udpates faster, but they are failing miserably, the quality is getting bad day by day. 

ANDROID 10 - ONE UI2.0 TOTALL MESS, STAY AWAY FROM THE UPDATE FOR PEACEFUL mobile usage.

11 Comments
Galaxy S
what is the exact issue that you're facing
0 Likes
vijey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I have explained already, kindly go through them

- good lock

- install gpay, icici, cred and paytm inside the secure folder, use them and see.

- enable only IRIS scan for accessing the Secure folder.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
You have to know that in Beta version, all your payment apps won't work as the app doesn't recognize it.
0 Likes
vijey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

crazy man, which world are you in, I have spoke about android stable version 10 with one UI 2.0. Kindly open your eyes read patiently than giving me quick replies.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please have patience, no need to get rude now. As only you are facing soo many issues that ppl face in beta version. Others are not complaining.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no issue with me like that...reset your device after update....may you download your firmware by non stable mobile data..where wifi is recommended
0 Likes
vijey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

After the update I have did a factory reset, wipe cache partition and then installed all the apps , the apps i use in secure folder is gpay, cred, paytm, icici mobile, requesting you guys to install these apps and login to them and let me know . I have downloaded with stable wifi only.

Update - when i install those apps outside the secure folder, they all work fine, which clearly shows the issue exists with Secure folder. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how you update? please do it in proper way ..problem will be solved here is settings 👉do it proper way...your device will work fine here is the procedure....1st reset device from general management...then when device switched on then imminently switch off the device.....then press power key +volume up+Bixby button together and bring it to factory mood reset from there also....that is perfect reset...try once
0 Likes
vijey
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

yup thats the exact way i have followed,

0 Likes