Original topic:

SAMSUNG S20Fe

(Topic created on: 05-27-2021 10:38 AM)
Nkoshy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Has anyone had issues with Samsung S20 fe. I had brought mine and it lasted only 12days. Now its not turning on , not charging. Seems the motherboard is damaged. I doubt that the mobile is any good. Any comments?
23 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
You should have check with everything when you bought your phone like does it have warranty how many years warranty at least 1 year year or any other things you know what do I mean by right?
Galaxy S
Hi there, I believe your device is under warranty. You can visit any Samsung authorized service center near to you. They will fix the device as fast as possible.
Nkoshy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They refer to a very small scratch mark and confirm its due to a fall. So its not covered under warranty. Seriously can't this phone survive one fall?
Galaxy S
Hello Nkoshy,

Please try the below steps and see if it works.

1) Perform the Forced Restart

The forced restart must be the first thing that you need to do when you’re troubleshooting a phone with a black screen issue. It’s a simulated battery removal that refreshes your hone’s memory and reload all its apps and services.

Most often, this is the only thing you need to do to fix a problem like this, and here’s how it’s done:

Press and hold the volume down button and the power key for 10 seconds. This would be enough to trigger the phone to boot up.
When the logo shows on the screen, release both keys and just wait for the phone to boot up completely.

If this is just a minor issue, your Galaxy S20 should be able to complete the boot process. But aside from that, this procedure will also tell you if your phone is still capable of turning on. So even if it cannot boot up completely, as long as you saw the logo on the screen, it means that its hardware is still working properly.

If the first try failed to fix the issue, then try doing the same procedure a few more times and if still the same, try the next procedure.

2) Charge and force restart your phone

You only have to do this procedure if your S20 did not respond with the first solution. It is possible that the battery is drained or there’s not enough power left to even make the screen flicker.

It is also possible that the firmware crashed before the battery was drained. So, here’s what you need to do to rule it out:

Plug the power adapter to a working wall outlet.
Using the original cable, connect your Galaxy S20 to its charger.
Regardless of whether the phone shows the charging sign or not, leave it connected to its charger for at least 10 minutes.
After such time, press and hold the volume down and the power key while the phone is still charging.
If the logo shows, release both keys and wait until the device has finished rebooting.

If both the steps didn't work, please take your device to an authorised Samsung service center. All the best 👍
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I haven't really faced any serious issues with my S20 FE only problems I faced where related to screen not responding or acting weird which got fixed with an update. Try doing an update from settings.
جوه
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
has finished rebooting.
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Next time when you buy a phone at least get a screen protection with it or separately from market
0 Likes
Nkoshy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nothing is wrong with the screen. A small scratch very minor on the case.
جوه
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I haven't really faced any serious issues with my S20 FE only problems I faced where related to screen not responding or act.