Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY S20+ BTS EDITION PURPLE SM-G985/DS

(Topic created on: 12-22-2021 12:30 AM)
doepoe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20+ BTS EDITION PURPLE SM-G985/DS didn't got ANDROID 12 ONE UI 4 on 21ST DECEMBER 2021 AS PER SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SUPPORT, 
As a request please don't buy any special edition products as you won't get any support , updates , value nothing . SAMSUNG is just selling special edition products with small tweaks and price hicked.
11 Comments
jd-jayu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear also fold 3 didn't got
doepoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I guess z fold 3 has the android 12 one ui 4.0 already as firmware or it can be downloaded easily
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
But special edition for most parts only mean visual upgrades and a few software tweaks to match that visual. It's wrong to expect special support or updates. It will get the same support as any other s20+ (or may be little delayed due to the tweaks required)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
More than that it should get it later only for the reason it being a bts edition lol... Fed up with these fans.😂
Nb: no offense if you are also a fan.
doepoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Lol ... I'm not a fan. I just bought it as it was only the option , when i wanted and in that situation, now feel stucked.
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
My sister is a bts fan and she won't tolerate a word against them. For some reasons these fans behave like a cult/religion/worshippers sort of which I absolutely despise.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Me too!!
0 Likes
doepoe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not saying or asking for special support I'm saying even the customer support doesn't have any idea of the updates. My phone just has a purple theme that's it as a part of special edition and that to changeable. So that's not a big task for them to update the theme . If they released beta without the theme it have made users happy and also feel equal, in this situation we feel step treatment i don't want or demand special support or treatment i just want to get equal treatment.
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro you are from which country? Actually in Indian S20+ users haven't received beta for Android 12. Also due to some issues, Samsung has stopped rolling out Android 12 internationally in all countries. So don't worry you will get it soon once the bugs are fixed.
0 Likes